Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having car wash issues. Lights work fine but car wash will not activate/start. I have triple checked all wiring. The manual does not show any fuses for this so suspect it is an electronic issue. Does anyone have experience with this problem? Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I didn't know MTH had a car wash, but I looked around and saw similar complaints. They said nothing they did got it to work he ended up taking it to a MTH repair tech who got it working.

·
Registered
521 Posts
of all the accessories MTH makes the car wash is the only one not in any current catalogs. and the hardest to repair according to a repair person.

·
Admin
43,510 Posts
All the car wash models are identical in function and parts, just different colors and names. There's a parts list on each page, and all the parts lists link to the same document.

It's more likely this is a switch or similar, but if it's the circuit board it'll have to go to someone that does component level repairs, the board is not available.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I did take the bottom off of mine. A chain and a whole bunch of switches. It's a lot of screws to take apart but you may find something simple... Good luck...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts