Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
On the Facebook Live stream yesterday, Andy said "Perhaps as early as Wednesday and no later than Friday".

I have a big order in from the last catalog and haven't received one item. Some of my orders still say April 2020 delivery. I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beachhead - me too. I have $2700 in order amount on the last one. Not saying I will be a huge buyer on the one they are going to put out but I just want reading material and to see what it is. Like most of us, I don't need anything but will always place an order.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yeah, it's the first time I've pre-ordered MTH so I'm not sure if they're usually late or if we're just now starting to see some virus-related delays. I'm always excited for a new catalog. I've only been into trains for 2 years so I'm not jaded yet!

·
Registered
467 Posts
UPDATE: M.T.H. Electric Trains will publish its 2020 Volume 2 O Gauge catalog to the M.T.H. website on Friday, May 8th.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Orders take time and my new approach is not to care when they come in. I just got a last box car from 2019, MTH. I have a lot of locomotives, there is always plenty on ebay, and my rolling stock numbers in the several hundred now, so for me it's about reserving my spot in the line. I have never not received anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts