Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So MTH keeps running posts on the other forum that they did a warehouse inventory find. I ordered something right from the MTH website order went through. Now i get an email from MTH saying sorry we do not really have the item and your money is being refunded.
Why even put this stuff on a forum or you web site advertising you have it when you do not?

so be aware MTH is screwed up.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Can't accuse them of bait & switch, cuz they didn't offer you other merchandise. :mad:

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Well, I would sort of expect this simply because the employees there can't be the happiest campers given the current situation. Still, bad luck for you.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
response from MTH.
"Thank you for showing me the website on ogr form. I do not know how that information is generated, but trust me have none in inventory, I even double checked. I do apologize for the confusion."

Regina

something fishy going on.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I got an email from MTH on 6/24 stating that my order for MTH Railroaders Club cars had shipped. It gave a tracking number of “shippinginjuly” and an estimated shipping time of 11+ days. I kind of figured that meant that the cars would be shipping sometime in July, but I emailed anyway a few days ago to request a valid tracking number. I got a reply from Regina to explain that the Railking car would ship in the second half of July and the Premier car sometime in August.

I think Regina is the complaint department. I thanked her for the clarification. I hope you did too.

MTH isn’t perfect, but in my book they are pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts