Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I was doing something like that just the other day. I finally got my upper loop back in operation and I had 4 trains running while I worked on some scenery.

·
Registered
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Model trains are surely a lot of fun and joy any time, but a real comfort during a crisis like this. My locos are like pets, I just like having them near.

I MADE TREMENDOUS PROGRESS TODAY!! REALLY HAPPY. I got six more feet done and painted, all the rest of the main drag downtown for Main Street, down to the corner where the Woolworths is . . . In the photo you can just see the different shade between wet (just finished !) and dry paint.
May 12 progress.jpg

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Looking good Lee. Yep. The wet paint looks wet.

I don’t think I have ever seen that view of your layout. Usually when you post shots, they look very realistic. That shot looks like…well…a train layout. It’s interesting to see the overall view of where things happen in St. Bettadaise.

·
Registered
8,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, when I'm in a project I only clean it up when I start to trip over too much junk down there.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Looking really nice, Lee! You can't go wrong running a Big Boy. I can't wait to see the new roads in action!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts