Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up in the Wisconsin "North Woods" area over the weekend and had a chance to visit a private S-Scale layout. It was pretty interesting. The owner said he had patched it together from many different makes of S-Scale (1/64th) models. Here is the video I shot of his layout:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Very,very nice! Thanks for the movie.:smilie_daumenpos: Just curious if you know:

1) What type of track does he use?

2) Does he power the track with AC or DC?

Thanks again; Larry

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very,very nice! Thanks for the movie.:smilie_daumenpos: Just curious if you know:

1) What type of track does he use?

2) Does he power the track with AC or DC?

Thanks again; Larry
I have no idea what kind of track he was using, but it looked very nice. A lot better than the stuff I purchased from American Models a few years ago.

As for his power supply, I didn't look. I know his locos were not DCC, and his sound system was pumped through speakers rather than in the locos themselves.

He is the president of the Rhinelander Railroad Association in Rhinelander Wisconsin. Perhaps you can find out more by visiting their web site and trying to contact him.
http://www.rrahome.org/index.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.