Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right know this is a dead end siding to no where. I hope to have a temporay track up this weekend. Once that is done, I will start on the hills on each side of the track in this video. Not a very good video, but it's short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjSbA3wZDyw

I need to learn to how to post videos in the post insteed of just posting a link.

·
Yard Master & Research
10,753 Posts
First you copy the embed line from You tube. Come here to advance settings. I clicked the You tube icon and pasted between the symbols.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
I thought I heard trains???

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Before you start to build your mountain you might want to smooth the bump in the track at the beginning of the bridge. But is a nice video.
Les

Thanks, the bump is not as bad as that video makes it look. It is one piece of flex track that is centered on the bridge.

this pic. was on the work bench but all of the track and rock work is the same. I had some concerns as to the end of the grade and the flat track on the bridge so a made sure that it was not near the end of the flex track.

The track and roadbed supports are now permanent, but the hills and tunnels will be able to be lifted off.

Attachments

·
Registered
241 Posts
John, it looks real good. Looks like you are on your way to a nice layout. Will have to try and get down your way soon to look at it with the boys.

Oh, I sent you a PM also.
Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts