Model Train Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a MTH (20-3825-1) Premier 4-6-2 USRA Heavy Pacific Steam. I bought it from Pat's Trains in Wheeling W.V. which is 563 miles from me here in Ct. It was picked up by UPS late Wednesday afternoon and arrived here yesterday (Saturday). 3 days shipped ground service. UPS delivers once again. (shameless plug for UPS)

· Railroad Tycoon
26,212 Posts
It's a MTH (20-3825-1) Premier 4-6-2 USRA Heavy Pacific Steam. I bought it from Pat's Trains in Wheeling W.V. which is 563 miles from me here in Ct. It was picked up by UPS late Wednesday afternoon and arrived here yesterday (Saturday). 3 days shipped ground service. UPS delivers once again. (shameless plug for UPS)
Nice addition. (y)
I never had a problem with UPS, I prefer them to others.
My Bro drove the home delivery truck here in NJ for them for over 20 years. :)
I tip my regular UPS driver, he goes the extra mile when delivering.

All my miles on the road with 18 wheels, I never had a problem with UPS either. Made a bunch of CB buddies with some as they ran the same roads everyday.
Can't say the same for a lot of FedEx T/T's. (n)
Spence, I wonder how many times I passed you on the big roads?
We did travel some of the same roads. 😎

· Registered
6,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice addition. (y)
I never had a problem with UPS, I prefer them to others.
My Bro drove the home delivery truck here in NJ for them for over 20 years. :)
I tip my regular UPS driver, he goes the extra mile when delivering.

All my miles on the road with 18 wheels, I never had a problem with UPS either. Made a bunch of CB buddies with some as they ran the same roads everyday.
Can't say the same for a lot of FedEx T/T's. (n)
Spence, I wonder how many times I passed you on the big roads?
We did travel some of the same roads. 😎
In all probability, Ed, you’re right. I probably told you this, but one of my runs brought me down to Parsippany and then down to the meadowlands in back in the morning to Connecticut.
Another run down there are used to go to island city and then back to Connecticut in the morning. I haven’t been anywhere down there since I retired in 2006. 😁

1 - 9 of 9 Posts