Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Really? I hadn't heard, but I may be with you.....I've been a Patriots fan for a long time , mostly because of Brady and Gronk.....

I just hope there will be an NFL season this year.....

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I didn't know Gronk was still under contract with the Pats. According to an ESPN article he still has one year left.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
I just read that he retired with one year left in his contract with the Pats when he hung up his cleats.....so was he still "with" the Patriots, or is he actually coming out of retirement to play again?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Long live the AFL...growing up in Minetto, NY we had the luxury of watching NBC and it's affiliates...we also had CBC and CKWS Kingston, Ontario for all the West Coast broadcasts of AFL games. Jim Nance went to Syracuse and we watched him in Boston with Babe Parilli, Gino Cappeletti, Jim Earthquake Hunt, Wild Man Larry Eisenhauer, Houston Antwoine, and Nick Buonocotti....good times!!
I've been a Patriot fan since 1960 & the old AFC conference. Remember Babe Parilli, Gino Capelleti?

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I just read that he retired with one year left in his contract with the Pats when he hung up his cleats.....so was he still "with" the Patriots, or is he actually coming out of retirement to play again?
Apparently so, he wants to spend at least one more year of football with Brady.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts