Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years back (maybe two or three), I bought a BUNCH of Kato equipment and lots of freight cars off eBay. As it turns out, I probably won't ever get around to setting up a layout. Without going into a large posting of for sale items, I am wondering if there is a general interest in purchasing this stuff. Yes, I know the rules about selling and I will follow them if I end up listing this stuff. I am just trying to get a feel if there is any interest at all. All the locomotives are DC only. Lots of new Kato track, several complete sets of trains, transformers, and on. Again, just wanting to test the waters.

If there is no interest, I'll just take everything to a local auctioneer and won't deal with it. I would make everything very reasonable for perspective buyers. I am not looking for a bunch of grief here, just some constructive input.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would think there would be, but a lot depends on what you actually have. You could always post it up here for a month or so and if you don't get any interest move on to your next method.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
I’m getting into N scale a bit.....do you have any Canadian roadname cars or locomotives?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bob
Sent you a PM (Conversation on this site?) few days ago but not sure how notifications to such things happen here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts