Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see this is practically a give away price with DDC and Sound. Planning on the Reed City, Michigan and surrounding area's, I know a Baldwin was mainly used in the 1930's era.
Could someone tell me, if they know, if this engine fits that ear?
The one's I saw pictures of had both High and Mid domes, and this one I would say is high. The Rail Lines were the Pere Marquette N/S) and the Detroit (E/W). I recently found a post where one of these were used as a pusher and was shown with her crew West of Reed City. I believe the time of that photo was around 1910, give or take a few years.
Finding details is much more time consuming than I had originally thought, so any little bit of help is much appreciated.
Here is the link.
https://www.trainz.com/products/bac...nia-baldwin-4-6-0-steam-loco-w-dcc-sound-7080

·
Registered
10,511 Posts
I responded in your other thread. Generally, it's best to keep posts to one thread per topic.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I’m confused, your link says it’s HO scale but this is the N scale forum “area” also CRValley is right I will include a link when I find the thread.

·
Registered
10,511 Posts
Yea, sorry. I posted in N scale by mistake the first time. Then reposted in HO where it should have been. I couldn't delete this one, thought maybe the moderators would.
No worries.

PM (private message) Gunrunnerjohn. He can get rid of this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts