Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Took some searching on google to find it, but it appears to be an MTH model. It looks like they made two versions, a plain DC version and a Protosounds 3 version (MTH's proprietary command system) which I believe is DCC compatible. I'm not exactly sure which of the two you have, but since there appears to be a volume control on the bottom I would imagine it's the PS3 version.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow. Great work. Thanks alot. Seems like it's DCC. If you know of anyone who might be interested in buying it, let me know

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
There is a specific For Sale forum here that you could list it on where you'd likely attract more potential buyers. Otherwise something like eBay might be your best bet for selling it. I'm an O gauger myself, so unfortunately I don't know too many people that might be interested within my circle of model railroaders.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a specific For Sale forum here that you could list it on where you'd likely attract more potential buyers. Otherwise something like eBay might be your best bet for selling it. I'm an O gauger myself, so unfortunately I don't know too many people that might be interested within my circle of model railroaders.

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Yes, do use sure For Sale or Trade forum to sell your Loco.
It's free, but you must state a price. You can use OBO.
Also state your policy on payment and shipping.
For best results include the photos and all information
that you have.

Don

modeltrainforum

Don

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can someone please advise me......I recently purchased a 4 8 4 Royal Hudson (DCC) and some track.

Exactly what else do I require, I want to setup so I can use Traincontroller....what kind of transformer, controllers ect do I need?

·
Registered
810 Posts
??? First, start a separate thread here, preferably under the DCC forum.
Next, Check the Traincontroller website under System Requirements.
Next, check out the several YouTube videos regarding Traincontroller installation and DCC interfacing.
Next, open your wallet WIDE.
Let us know what you find out. (y)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thanks for the help.....I want to nerd out with my train, wallet be damned lol
Seriously, start a new progress thread under DCC, show us what you have, let us know what you find out. There is at least one other member using Traincontroller Gold, IIRC. Possibly more...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts