Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I really hope I can get help from the forum with an issue I have. As the title states I cant change the address on my MTH locomotives from the factory set address of 3. My controller is a Marklin CS3 plus. All my locomotives are ac powered meaning compatible with the Marklin system. When I place the on the programming track the CS3 has no problem seeing the factory default of 3 and I can run them with no problems, ie sounds lights everything. The issue I have is I can’t change the address from the factory default of 3, therefore I cannot run more than 1 MTH locomotive at a time.
Any suggestions? For reference I have the following from MTH SD 70ACe item number 80-2269-5, a UP 80-2188-5 , a Big Boy item number 80-3210-5 and finally a GP 35 item 80-2160-5. The CS 3 plus is up to date on the firmware. Any help I really would love to see these locomotive addresses changed from the default of 3 so I can run them at the same time.
Thank you in advance

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you SF Gal. I have decieded to forgo any more purchasing of MTH Marklin compatiable locomotives and run a regular dc/dcc loop. There just isnt any information out there that helps me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts