Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
We know. He died of covid. Herman Cain did too. He was a republican candidate. He didn't think wearing a mask had any point.

Wear a mask people. Avoid crowds. Is it a guarantee, no.... But it appears to work overall ...

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I didn’t know til I read the article, and I’ll bet that many others did not know.....so “we“ didn’t know.....must be nice to know everything.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
According to a local Atlanta TV station, 260 of 344 kids at a YMCA camp in North Georgia tested positive for Covid. Everyone who worked or attended the camp had been pre-screened for the virus and all were negative. Days later a teenage counselor was diagnosed and the kids all were retested. Apparently because they had all been screened they were not required to wear masks.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
This is the problem. Spreaders have no to few symptoms and in close quarters spread it very well.

Wide spread mask use helps.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Met Neil at Trainfest in Milwaukee after he had taken over as Editor in Chief....what an engaging and funny guy!! A truly Great Ambassador to our Hobby and he will be sorely missed!! And this thread went from Neil to.....Herman Cain...REALLY!!:confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Only because he is the top us celebrity I could think of that died from it recently as I tippy tip typed along. I thought folks would recognize his name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts