Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand spanking new shrink wrapped and everything. STILL MISSING PARTS. so I am done. Period. End of story.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Brand spanking new shrink wrapped and everything. STILL MISSING PARTS. so I am done. Period. End of story.
So you get one mistake from a company and you swear off that company forever... wow! You're gonna do really well later in life.

Mistakes happen, dude! The better you forgive those of others, the more likely they are to forgive yours.

Did you actually contact then and ask for a replacement? I've had to do it a couple of times, with various companies. I've gotten everything from the missing part to the entire sprue to an entire replacement kit.

All that said, buying Model Power isn't exactly the pinnacle of quality. The prices are good, sure, but they are under scale and not very well detailed. For that reason, I don't buy them, Not because they make the occasional missing parts error.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait. There still in business? They don’t have website that I have found I might be oblivious (wouldn’t surprise me) and I can’t seem to find any sign of them in business also this ain’t the only time this has happened but when your missing a hole WALL you really can’t forgive them immediately

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Brand spanking new shrink wrapped and everything.

well, not really brand new, the company itself has been gone for a half dozen years or so .. so who knows how old that stuff was ...

and they were pretty low quality to begin with, maybe 10 bucks for like new rolling stock ??

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, not really brand new, the company itself has been gone for a half dozen years or so .. so who knows how old that stuff was ...

and they were pretty low quality to begin with, maybe 10 bucks for like new rolling stock ??
i thought so...
more like 2 or 3 for 10$ (so my kinda stuff!)
honestly i think they pretty well made...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts