Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well finally got a 4X6 table built, now comes the fun part:D i put it on wheels for my sake so it can be pushed against the wall or i can roll it out to work from the back side of it. heres a pic

so far i dont know where im really going to take the layout from here, i was thinking some kind of mountain/tunnel in the back right region with a small town with two mid-size industries in the front left area along with a small yard for some switching action:thumbsup: but so far this is what i got :) ill keep ya posted on any updates and improvements

P.S. comments and ideas are welcome

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
Wheels are a nice idea for easy access. :):thumbsup:

You're getting me itchy to get started on mine. ;)

Greg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
well i got started on the mountain area in the rear right corner, im using 1 inch thick blue insulation board and stacking it. i found out it dont cut to well with a pocket knife:eek: anyone know where they sell those hot knifes? i think im going to hit up the craft stores around here to look for one because i think it will come in handy:) ill post pics later

Edit: does anyone know off hand how many inches are equal to 100FT in N? im considering an elevation change somewhere on the layout

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thumbsup:thanks TJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts