Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suddenly, the screen spacing on the portrait orientation on my tablet is all messed up. Anyone else seeing this?

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
That’s why I view in landscape on my iPad......looks the same as my computer workstation that way....

·
Registered
785 Posts
You may have hit something in your own Google or other toolbox (upper right vertical dots)..Perhaps 'night time' or 'incognito' or such...I and other don't have the problem you cite..

·
Registered
9,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope. Didn't change anything at all. Just loaded the forum up, opened a category, and there it was. I'm displaying the screen in "Dark Mode", which is a quick toggle from the menu in the upper right. But I've been doing that since day one (it's easier on these old eyes). It affects no other website that I've visited, even other forums using the same software. Y'all understand that it's the column spacing, not the color, that is the issue, right?

The reason I use portrait mode is that it's too uncomfortable to reach the center of the screen when typing in landscape mode.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
What kind of tablet are you using? My iPad has the keyboard along the bottom, no matter what the orientation.....nice and comfy.....

·
Registered
9,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1". Mine always has a keyboard across the bottom, too (at least when typing is an option). In portrait mode, it's fine. In landscape mode, if you're holding it in your hands (which I almost always do), it's a very long reach to the center of the screen with the thumbs.

·
Administrator
754 Posts
This is a known bug and should be resolved shortly.

Standby for weekly updates.

Jeff M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts