Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am currently doing some research on a Lionel model train of a Canadian Pacific train, however, I am unsure of when this model was produced and am interested in finding this out. I am hoping that someone will be able to point me in the right direction to find this information, or if anyone knows of the time period that the train was produced in.

This is a brief description of the train: The model train has silver and black colouring, and is made of metal, glass, and plastic. There is a red shield on the model that has the words Canadian Pacific written on it, which is topped by a brown beaver. The train is trimmed with yellow and each car has CANADIAN PACIFIC written across its side. Each car also had additional writing on it; the first car says Railway Express Agency 2540, the second car says Craig Manor, the third car says Skyline 500, and the fourth car says Banff Park. Some of the doors on the cars can be opened and shadows of passengers can also been seen on some of the cars. The train is on top of a metal and wood track. The Canadian Pacific model train is one of the Lionel train set and was manufactured by Quality Craft Models.

I've attached a photo so hopefully that will be helpful! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for both of your help...I know very little about trains so anything is appreciated! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts