Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I got the digitrax Zephyr DCS 50 last night and was able to read address one of my locomotives. now I have to work on changing some CVS on other ones to lower the volume on one oh my God way too high LOL and adjust the acceleration and deceleration and try to get them all matched up speed wise so when I switch between one locomotive and the other and move the throttle there's not a huge difference. right now I have one that just takes off when you switch over from a slower locomotive.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops that should have read readdress one of my locomotives. And that was nice cuz I picked up locomotive up at a train show and now I know it works. I think I paid $36 it doesn't have sound but I believe it's a Baldwin something something shark New York Central. My son was running it around last night having fun with it

·
Registered
9,452 Posts
G -- I'm an MRC guy and have never used Digitrax, but locos aren't supposed to change speed when you select them. They should continue to operate at whatever speed step they were in when you last gave them a command. Or do you mean that it takes off when you change the throttle setting after acquiring it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts