Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! as the title says I haven't been in the hobby for 4 years I couldn't really have a small layout in the military. Moved wayyyyyyy to much haha.
But im excited to get back into it. I have a couple different hobbies other then trains, Into cars and aquariums, I have a little 25 gallon reef tank and drive the best car ever, i.e. Dodge challenger haha.

But back on topic and am really happy to be back and want to build some great things now that I have some space to my own haha. I would love to get into live steam locomotives eventually but cant find any small and reasonably priced so if anyone know where I can find them PLEASEEEE help me haha.

So to wrap it up hello and I look forward to learning a lot!

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Hello Caleb, welcome. First off, thank you for your service to our country!! Second, I have less than zero knowledge of live steam, so can't offer anything there. I guess there is no "third", so I'll repeat myself...Welcome, and enjoy the MTF (Model Train Forum).

Reactions: Caleb B.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Caleb, welcome. First off, thank you for your service to our country!! Second, I have less than zero knowledge of live steam, so can't offer anything there. I guess there is no "third", so I'll repeat myself...Welcome, and enjoy the MTF (Model Train Forum).
Not a problem haha! and thank you defiantly super excited to be here!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Have you looked into model railroad clubs in your area. Great source of ideas, support and places to run your stuff while you're building your road.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Caleb, it would help a lot if you told us what scale you're modeling. :)
Thank you! I have normally done N scale cause I only have the space for that. But if I can get a live steam engine, then I will defiantly acquire the space haha!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you looked into model railroad clubs in your area. Great source of ideas, support and places to run your stuff while you're building your road.
I honestly dont know where I can find them in my area, how did you find yours?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts