Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined and want to introduce myself.I'm Carl from Cuyahoga Falls Ohio.I have been away from the hobby since the 90's.I was doing HO then but returned last year in N scale.Layout is around 70 inches by 40 inches.I really like farm scenes and have two farms and a river between them.Looking to see what others have done with their layous and hoping to keep learning from all of you.Thanks,CJP53.

·
Registered
8,680 Posts
Welcome aboard Carl

We have a great bunch of guys with decades of experience in
our hobby. Anytime you have any questions and a problem
you need solved, let us know. Our N Scale Forum is a
very active group and will be glad to have you join them.

Don
activve.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard Carl

We have a great bunch of guys with decades of experience in
our hobby. Anytime you have any questions and a problem
you need solved, let us know. Our N Scale Forum is a
very active group and will be glad to have you join them.

Don
activve.
Thank you Don,

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Just joined and want to introduce myself.I'm Carl from Cuyahoga Falls Ohio.I have been away from the hobby since the 90's.I was doing HO then but returned last year in N scale.Layout is around 70 inches by 40 inches.I really like farm scenes and have two farms and a river between them.Looking to see what others have done with their layous and hoping to keep learning from all of you.Thanks,CJP53.
cjp53;

Welcome to the forum! I'm a long-time N-scaler. I model a tiny part of the Milwaukee Road's trackage near Seattle Washington in the 1920s. The photos show some of my structures, most are scratchbuilt. Some kitbashed some both.

Again welcome;

Traction Fan 🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome aboard !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cjp53;

Welcome to the forum! I'm a long-time N-scaler. I model a tiny part of the Milwaukee Road's trackage near Seattle Washington in the 1920s. The photos show some of my structures, most are scratchbuilt. Some kitbashed some both.

Again welcome;

Traction Fan 🙂
Very nice work,I have built most of my bridges,barns,water towers and silos with a few laser wood kits.Have not tried to post any pictures yet.Have to see how to first.lol

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Very nice work,I have built most of my bridges,barns,water towers and silos with a few laser wood kits.Have not tried to post any pictures yet.Have to see how to first.lol
cjp53;

To post photos you need a minimum of 5 posts on the forum. (one more to go for you) The directions for how to attach photos to your posts are at the beginning of the :Forum News, Updates and Help" section. It's not hard to do. I look forward to seeing your photos.

Traction Fan 🙂

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cjp53;

To post photos you need a minimum of 5 posts on the forum. (one more to go for you) The directions for how to attach photos to your posts are at the beginning of the :Forum News, Updates and Help" section. It's not hard to do. I look forward to seeing your photos.

Traction Fan 🙂
Thanks will try and post what I have done so far

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have made it very simple without and switches just two separate tracks. It will be my Grandsons someday as he’s just 3 years old now. I will then make another one. Lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cjp53;

I'll return your "very nice work" compliment. Those wooden structures look very good indeed. So does the layout, your grandson will love it as much as my 5-year old grandson loves his.

Traction Fan 🙂
Thank you sir!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts