Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just joined the forum. I inherited a couple 1950s O gauge trains from my father. An Alco diesel...Grey 1951 I think...and a Prairie steam engine also from 1950. I just got done cleaning them up and getting them running. My son was so excited I ended up getting him a Polar Express set for Christmas.... was so amazing to see the trains running under the tree. I'm now well on my way to fully restoring my dad's trains..as well getting my own first train...a Chesapeake and Ohio Mikado. Hope to some day soon put a table together for a permanent track. I joined the forum because I bought my first kit...a Korber Signal Tower...#926 and it didnt come with instructions....Trainz suggested I try a forum...so here I am. Hope to also learn a lot from everyone!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome and are you in Wisconsin?

Hi, I just joined the forum. I inherited a couple 1950s O gauge trains from my father. An Alco diesel...Grey 1951 I think...and a Prairie steam engine also from 1950. I just got done cleaning them up and getting them running. My son was so excited I ended up getting him a Polar Express set for Christmas.... was so amazing to see the trains running under the tree. I'm now well on my way to fully restoring my dad's trains..as well getting my own first train...a Chesapeake and Ohio Mikado. Hope to some day soon put a table together for a permanent track. I joined the forum because I bought my first kit...a Korber Signal Tower...#926 and it didnt come with instructions....Trainz suggested I try a forum...so here I am. Hope to also learn a lot from everyone!
Love those Bucks and The Freak!! Had to ask if you are in Wisconsin and what part?....Welcome aboard!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, actually I am from Ohio...and that's for the Buckeyes. It's funny how many people associate that with Tampa...and/or Milwaukee. Thx for the welcome...and enjoy your team!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts