Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Pieter, reside in Cape Town South Africa. I am new to this forum but not to model Trains, I am busy with a layout based on American trains, but freelanced scenery.
I build myself a 3D printer, which is a Prusa look alike. I am printing buildings and other scenery stuff. I wish to print trailer park homes but find it difficult to find .stl files.

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi All,
From a sunny South Africa I greed you.
I am new to this forum, so I will throw a brick into the bush, with this lockdown going on worldwide, I had time for two things, one: finished my 3d printer and secondly: working again on my HO layout,
My layout is freelanced and based on American trains, UP, B&O, Sante Fe, and other.

Can someone please help me with .stl files for Trailer homes, as I feel that it is a big part of America and must be on a layout.

Any help will be appreciated.
Pieter
Stay Safe, Stay Home. View attachment 540796

Registered
Hi, my name is Pieter, reside in Cape Town South Africa. I am new to this forum but not to model Trains, I am busy with a layout based on American trains, but freelanced scenery.
I build myself a 3D printer, which is a Prusa look alike. I am printing buildings and other scenery stuff. I wish to print trailer park homes but find it difficult to find .stl files.

Any help would be appreciated.
Pieter;

Welcome to the forum! Your layout sounds interesting. Post some photos when you can. To attach photos to your posts you will first need to have 5 or more posts under your name, so a couple more should do that. Directions for how to attach photos are at the beginning of our "Forum News, Updates, and Help" section.
I can't help with files for trailer park mobile homes, since I'm not into all the modern digital stuff. However other people on this forum are very into digital technology, and may be able to send you the files you want. You might post your request for those files on our "Technical Forum" section. Many of our computer types hang out there.

Traction Fan 馃槉

1 - 3 of 3 Posts