Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over at Menards last Sat to pick-up my internet order. Received the Virginian & Ohio boxcar with the free lighted mustang. Strange how the free item is priced higher than the boxcar.

Bill

P1050005.JPG

P1050006.JPG

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Menards has run the course on the Mustang variations, about time for some Pontiac GTO's.

Bill

·
Registered
479 Posts
MENARDS FORDS+

Menards also had some Shelby Mustangs & Shelby AC Cobras under the Shelby Collectibles Legend Series as well as the Denver Diecast brand. Camaros were in the Denver Diecast boxes as well. I think they brought out & sold during 2017-2018 seasons.???? You probably will not see an GTOs since OBAMA had GM kill off Pontiac in 2008. Slim pickings in 2019 for the $2.99 bin except for the 53 Ford pickups and perhaps the farming equipment. BTW the wife got me the V&O Bocar for my birthday last year. Nice lookin car for a fake RR.

Shelby Collectibles Legend Series shown below.

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
NEW ARRIVAL

I received the Menards BNSF covered hopper & the 1:48 Die-Cast Piggly Wiggly® Box Truck online. The 53 Ford pickups shown below were from the local Menards. The Blue 53 Pepsi pickup is now sold out nationwide according to Menards online.

LATER

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts