Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would anyone have the literature for the Atlas HO F-7 diesel? I just bought one with the Northern Pacific Butter Knife/Pine tree paint scheme and would like to have the literature for it, if it ever existed. Been told that Atlas has never made an F-7, well this loco came in an Atlas Box that states F-7 on it. I have no idea how old the locomotive is.

Thanks in advance!

Correction the Locomotive is an HO FP-7.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Would anyone have the literature for the Atlas F-7 diesel? I just bought one with the Northern Pacific Butter Knife/Pine tree paint scheme and would like to have the literature for it, if it ever existed. Been told that atlas has never made and F-7, well this loco came in an Atlas Box that states F-7 on it. I have no idea how old the locomotive is.

Thanks in advance!
It should say the make on the bottom of the locomotive. also what exactly do you mean by literature?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it is an FP-7, sorry I left out the "P"! As far as what I mean by literature, prrfan supplied me with what I was looking for.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Good, glad you could use it. Some of those had Kato drives. (It may say on the box.) I have a RS-11 of that type and it’s one of the smoothest running locos that I own. Amazing for a model made in the 70s.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have all the information I need for this locomotive, thank you to those who responded to my query!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts