Model Train Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
All seriousness aside, I think if Cannabis Cured COVID they'd have investigated that by now... But maybe the chemists are so stoned they don't think of it .....

Since it's all gallows humor..
If only I had a gallows turntable for it to turn-on back to from whence it came..

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
I must have missed out on the memo (pm) that says we can talk politics and make political comments because the last memo I received said don't do it.

Since weed is now legal in Canada it looks like one of them here spends his days in the weed patch. 😜
I never got that memo......and John let that whole Mask thread play out with politics, and he never said a thing.....?

As for the weed, it's the only way we can handle all the dumb things that go on down there......you diss me......I diss you.....so don't initiate it.....

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I never got that memo......and John let that whole Mask thread play out with politics, and he never said a thing.....?

As for the weed, it's the only way we can handle all the dumb things that go on down there....
We are the "GOAT". Are you familiar with that acronym? If not, I suggest you look it up.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

As for the weed, it's the only way we can handle all the dumb things that go on down there......you diss me......I diss you.....so don't initiate it.....
And what are the dumb things that go on down here that somehow affect your life in Canada. You need weed to deal with reality. Is everyone in Canada using loco weed now

The alternative in the US is Biden. He said the other day if elected he would terminate the Keystone Pipeline. He is like an MTH engine. Loco can't be found and doesn't know what track it's on.

Your turn.......

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
And what are the dumb things that go on down here that somehow affect your life in Canada. You need weed to deal with reality.
You really think that what the U.S. does does not affect the rest of the world? What planet have you been on Frisco? Well, here is the "reality"...
We are constantly reminded that the U.S. is our big brother, always protecting us, at your cost as his orangeness always reminds us......always there as an ally, an ally we are very grateful to have.....well, we have your back too, as much as we can, so yes, what goes on "down there" does indeed affect us, and the world.....

There's the reality......deal with it.....

As for the pipeline, well, the world is saying it doesn't want our oil anymore; so I guess we don't need to send it anywhere.....let 'em freeze to death in the dark...

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
You still didn't answer the question.
"And what are the dumb things that go on down here that somehow affect your life in Canada" Name some dumb things that affected you.

If you can't answer how you have been personally affected by Trump being president then you are just blowing smoke as usual.

You have plenty of problems to deal with in Canada with your PM.

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
You still didn't answer the question.
"And what are the dumb things that go on down here that somehow affect your life in Canada" Name some dumb things that affected you.

If you can't answer how you have been personally affected by Trump being president then you are just blowing smoke as usual.

You have plenty of problems to deal with in Canada with your PM.

Well, he's just making the U.S. look bad......and when the U.S., our big brother, looks bad, we look bad......he's an embarrassment to the office....
Yeah, our PM is an idiot too, but on a world scale, he's peanuts compared to the PRESIDENT of the United States.....who is embarrassing your country......and by default, ours.....

At least we're getting masks that he tried to block us from getting.......that's not how a big brother treats a little brother, at least not in a functional family....

Of course, your alternative isn't the brightest bulb in the box either......I can't help but think that there are over 370 million people in the U.S., and that's the best you can come up with? Wow......

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Out of 370 million people, who can afford to run for office? And of those who can afford it, who would want the job?

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Well, he's just making the U.S. look bad......and when the U.S., our big brother, looks bad, we look bad......he's an embarrassment to the office....
Yeah, our PM is an idiot too, but on a world scale, he's peanuts compared to the PRESIDENT of the United States.....who is embarrassing your country......and by default, ours.....

At least we're getting masks that he tried to block us from getting.......that's not how a big brother treats a little brother, at least not in a functional family....

Of course, your alternative isn't the brightest bulb in the box either......I can't help but think that there are over 370 million people in the U.S., and that's the best you can come up with? Wow......
If he is making the US look bad that is our problem not yours. And it is just as I said. Trump has caused you no personal harm. That's just you blowing smoke as usual about Canadians having to use weed because of "dumb things that go on down here"

If Trump had performed in blackface 3 times like your PM he would have been run out of office. Not like your racist country that voted for one.

Biden is the best the democrats could come up with. Shows you how screwed up they are.He tells black people if they don't vote for him they are not black. The man is a walking talking gaffe machine. But he does like children playing with his leg hairs..

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
This pandemic is not any different than the one we had in 1918 with the Spanish flu and we had just come out of WW1. And yet the US came roaring back for a decade of prosperity called the roaring twenties CAN WE DO IT AGAIN ?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
So we still have people complaining about our president?
Remember, America first. No more handouts to other countries at our expense. Kinda expensive to provide for yourself now, huh?

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,526 Posts
This pandemic is not any different than the one we had in 1918 with the Spanish flu and we had just come out of WW1. And yet the US came roaring back for a decade of prosperity called the roaring twenties CAN WE DO IT AGAIN ?
Yes we can ! And without Canada !
By the way Old Ho blow, Trump is bringing (or trying to) bring back manufacturing to the States. More then the Ears did, I bet he was your hero too as President.
Masks he "blocked"?
Why don't you get them from your Commie friends?
You love them, and like said, look at the joke you have "running?" your country.

Old Ho blow just sits and wait for the Trump word to be thrown out then pounces like the freaking troll he is.
I do think Old Ho blow is Whoopi Goldberg.
I am willing to bet Old Ho blow and his cronies favorite TV show is The View.
They all sit there watching it with drool running down there chins.😂
They all said that they would move to Canada if Trump was elected, I am still waiting for them to go.
You can have them seems like they would fit right in with you up there, now go blow another joint. :cool:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.