Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pics in a while so I thought I would throw a few up. I made it to a train show on Sunday and picked up a real nice GP7 CNW along with a CNW caboose. I also picked up another Athearn SD38 DTI to go with the other one I had. I am also in the midst of weathering just about everything. I really have way to many little projects going on right now!!

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
BMan,

I like that CNW wood boxcar a lot ... great realism.

And, I'm not sure if this is intentional on your end or not, but I really like the way you take your closeup photos ... clear in the foreground, and blurry in the background ... makes it look real life!

Cheers,

TJ

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BMan,

I like that CNW wood boxcar a lot ... great realism.

And, I'm not sure if this is intentional on your end or not, but I really like the way you take your closeup photos ... clear in the foreground, and blurry in the background ... makes it look real life!

Cheers,

TJ
Thanks, I really have zero, possibly negative, artistic ability. The more I try my hand at weathering the happier I am with the results. Hey even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. :D

I have been experimenting a lot with photos, mostly lighting. I started using the macro setting to take closeups, the result is clearer closeups and everything else in the background is blurry. I guess it is kinda cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts