Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello:
My name is Charles Dood, I am a stay at home Dad and Husband. My wife of twenty years needs a double lung transplant and because of this I am home, and other than out disability I am trying to have a home based business. So I mingled my love of the HO Scale Modeling I love as a hobby and started Father and Son Hobbies. What we do is simple; I customize HO Scale Trucks and Cars. We have also recently begun designing "per order" custom built buildings. Please check out my site and if you see anything please let us know. Times are hard for everyone and ours is no different. What I do is quality work and build these items for the customer, they are a little more expensive than pre-fabricated product but this can be an advantage to you. We have struggled for two years trying to keep this business going and through God Almighty we hope to continue.
God Bless
The Toyman.
Charles Dood.

http://www.fatherandsonhobbies.com

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome aboard Charles, good to see you, I;ve read your post over at HOscale.org.
Hope all is working out well for the misses. Nice products on your site also.

But no 2.5 or 5 ton trucks:( I would love to see some diesels in that size. My HO layout is a cityscape and TT's are too large. can you help me there?

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
and God's peace to you as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts