Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've never had any trains and I have ran into a friend whom has a large train collection that he obtained and he wants to get rid of. I have no knowledge on what any value is and would kindly ask, if anyone knows or can point me in the right direction to figure out what is here. I would really appreciate it.I have taken many photos and have them readily available.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,877 Posts
Hello all, I've never had any trains and I have ran into a friend whom has a large train collection that he obtained and he wants to get rid of. I have no knowledge on what any value is and would kindly ask, if anyone knows or can point me in the right direction to figure out what is here. I would really appreciate it.I have taken many photos and have them readily available.
Welcome to the site.
Well start posting pictures. :)
There are many different size trains, lets see what he has.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,877 Posts
A ruler or say a dollar bill next to them would help us.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,877 Posts
Some of the different sizes/scale.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yes. How can you expect help if we've no idea what size, make, era, and other factors of the offer exist ? No guru here can read your mind..
Post those pictures and make sure we can see some of the couplers on the cars and engines..Couplers tell allot about a model/toy train's era/value...M

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late reply,here's a few pics.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts