Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i will getting another train to add to the collection. I have what is called "my train room" and i wanted to have a mix of g scale, o27 and ho. It's coming along. My wife is getting me silver virginia truckee set. I'll should be getting it by the 30th so they say. I can't wait. I'm hoping to add 3 more g scale to my collection with 5 more 027/0 and 3 more penn rr engines ho. Sounds like a big wish list, but some people drink and smoke i do trains. If anyone has this set let me know merry christmas

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a stupid question i got my train christmas i'm dying to use it but no room in my apartment but when i move out to my in laws they have a garage i can use its a concrete garage with the metal pull down gate would the weather not rain or snow effect the train or would it be ok to use cause i'm dying to get to work on it but i have no room. i have the O NY Central Flyer. Thank And Merry Christmas to All!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
garage dilema.

You can build a nice bent dogbone type. Moisture is always an issue, so make sure the layout is made so you can access the tacks for cleaning.

Good luck and Have a Happy New Year!!!!!

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts