Model Train Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
You need to download the .scarm project files first from the Download section on the bottom of each layout page in the database.

Note that there are some projects without project files attached, but most have.

If you cannot see any file for download, try to whitelist www.scarm.info website in your AdBlock-er or try viewing the page in a different browser.

Mixy

·
Registered
225 Posts
You need to download the .scarm project files first from the Download section on the bottom of each layout page in the database.

Note that there are some projects without project files attached, but most have.

If you cannot see any file for download, try to whitelist www.scarm.info website in your AdBlock-er or try viewing the page in a different browser.

Mixy
I see the Download section toward the bottom of the page. Besides File: there is N/A. Every other link seems to just FILTER the results. :confused:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Need SCARM source file

I have a paid version of SCARM. I am interested in the following layout: http://www.scarm.info/layouts/track_plans.php?ltp=76 only to find out that the poster did not post his source file.

Did anybody successfully entered this layout into SCARM and would be willing to share the file? It has a combination of PECO switches (ST5/6 in the switching yard)) and ROCO rails. I am pretty close to having it done but would be willing to share notes with anybody who has played with that (or similar) layout.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
See here 3 more layouts, added to the SCARM database in the autumn.

Østbanegården/Østerport Station in HO Scale

This layout represents Østerport station in Denmark from Ep. III / Transition era, before the depot burned down in the late 60’s. It is created by Frankie Christians, who is a Danish engine driver and has been driving trains in and out that station since 1986 :)

New Middletown & Stony Point Model Railroad in N scale

This is another U-shaped display layout with double main line and modular design for easy disassembling and transportation. It is created and built by Dwight Sturtevant.

Northumberton Railway Layout in OO Scale

And this is L-shaped layout design in OO scale (same gauge as HO), featuring small train station on a main line with many tunnels and bridges. The layout is created by Clive Poole and is already under construction.

Hope you will like these and will draw inspiration for your own layouts and track plans ;)

Mixy

41 - 51 of 51 Posts