Model Train Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ! I am new to this hobby , so I have a question here , hope someone can give an answer , what I want to know is is it all kind of train track can use on each other , I mean marklin track and other brand of track can be mix or not ?
Jam

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

As a general rule for newcomers, stick with B&M's advice. As your skills grow, you'll find the mixing of most brands is possible with some work, work that only time and experience will help with.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hi All ! I am new to this hobby , so I have a question here , hope someone can give an answer , what I want to know is is it all kind of train track can use on each other , I mean marklin track and other brand of track can be mix or not ?
Jam
Marklin in particular cannot be mixed with anything else since it is 3 rail AC track, whereas the most common HO track is 2 rail DC.

Jam, why don't you post in the Welcome thread so we can learn some more about what types of trains you are into and meet some of the regulars :)

http://www.modeltrainforum.com/showthread.php?t=1

Look forward to seeing you there!

John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi All !
Tahnks or the reply , sorry I didnt post any in the wellcome threat , so thats mean no track for difference brand of train , but all train can run on difference brand track , right ???
And do you think I am choosing the wrong one ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts