Model Train Forum banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
i don't remember exactly what it stands for (have not used it in a while) something along the lines of "wait while" forgot the rest ( i am sure i will remember at like 3:30 at night...)

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
--------------
"wwubt" is unknown to me.
Anyone know of a dictionary or lexicon somewhere on the Web?
There is the urban dictionary that PRR posted.. but I think that particular one is a typo: wwyDt = why would you do that?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Shocking that a gibberish post would have a typo. And, yes, I feel it should be wwudt.

As a manager, I won't hire people like this.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Shocking that a gibberish post would have a typo. And, yes, I feel it should be wwudt.

Same here. People who are prone to using shortcuts in some aspects of their life are a high risk of using them in other areas -- like their work.

Where I work (General Dynamics Electric Boat), shortcuts get people killed and / or cause radioactive contamination.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Ahh ... the millennial generation and later ... a lot of them are fricken lazy and have that sense of entitlement. I’m a general contractor and do a lot of bathroom and kitchen remodels as well as basement developments. I hear it from all my subtrades - they want the money but don’t want to do any of the work.

·
Registered
56 Posts

I don't think it's a typo although urban dictionary doesn't have a definition of wwubt. However there is a clue, actually more of a giveaway in the definition of wwuba that urban dictionary does have. :cool::cool::cool:

Dave

·
Registered
57 Posts

----
I think that all this textspeak is a bunch of teenage HOGWASH (to be polite). I like to use proper English and spell out words, define acronyms. I must be old-fashioned. :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I don't think it's a typo although urban dictionary doesn't have a definition of wwubt. However there is a clue, actually more of a giveaway in the definition of wwuba that urban dictionary does have. :cool::cool::cool:

Dave
no. i don't think it is that...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Ahh ... the millennial generation and later ... a lot of them are fricken lazy and have that sense of entitlement. I’m a general contractor and do a lot of bathroom and kitchen remodels as well as basement developments. I hear it from all my subtrades - they want the money but don’t want to do any of the work.
although i will admit i am lazy :eek:hwell: i am not entitled at all....

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
He didn't say you are.....he said a lot of them.....so it's not all about you....

Or maybe you think it is; would that mean you think you really are entitled? :laugh:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
He didn't say you are.....he said a lot of them.....so it's not all about you....

Or maybe you think it is; would that mean you think you really are entitled? :laugh:
i know he was not talking about me i just thought i would put my 2 cents in...:smokin:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
how Does my freight delivery area look I think I will make the town behind it and it will be called “Westover”

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
141 - 160 of 162 Posts