Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Admin
43,486 Posts
Not a big surprise. For whatever reason, that feature comes and goes, don't know what's going on. I can go for weeks not getting any update emails and then get them.

I will say, the last time it happened, I found out my ISP had decided that MTF was SPAM, so you might want to check that.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Weekly here also, in fact it just showed up the other day. I agree with John, check your spam bucket, might be stuck in there.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I used to get it daily but have not gotten the email in maybe a month. I thought it had been discontinued. It's not in junk mail either.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So this is a common problem. I have gone through this before and it magically returned. I have done all of the suggested checks.

I'll simply check the new post tabs when I go on the forum. However, I do like the feature because it lets me know quickly about responses to items I have posted on or are very interested in. Hopefully someone will come up with the magic solution.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
So this is a common problem. I have gone through this before and it magically returned. I have done all of the suggested checks.

I'll simply check the new post tabs when I go on the forum. However, I do like the feature because it lets me know quickly about responses to items I have posted on or are very interested in. Hopefully someone will come up with the magic solution.
You can subscribe to a thread, that will give you a notification when a response has been posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts