Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Locos on eBay!

It really sucks having to look at all these e bay items for sale!:eek::thumbsdown:

At least put them in 1 post!:eek::thumbsdown:

If I want to buy on e bay I go and look there.
Lets clean up our board!:eek::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The posts have been removed; the system must have glitched after it was disabled...

I thought he was an invader with spam!:D

I see now that someone has been experimenting.:rolleyes:

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those who didn't see it. The reason I posted this thread was,

When I logged on yesterday, all the new posts, a gazillion of them were for E bays train sales.

I didn't know that someone had been testing and the testing went haywire.:eek:hwell:

I don't see why the new admins here are pushing E bay so much?:rolleyes::confused:

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently the forum needs the revenue so they can afford to make the changes planned around here...

But why E bay?:confused:

Do they get a cut from them for advertising e bay?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yes, eBay pays affiliate income. Anyway, the piece of software that was meant to post these just did not work and was now officially killed off - bye bye new member 'Locos on eBay'. Sorry for the misfiring experiment and thanks for all the candid and direct feedback. We have no other plans to push eBay.

That being said do feel free to share your eBay listings and postings elsewhere on the web in the Sales Forum - might get you a potential buyer and we do make some ad income.

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, eBay pays affiliate income. Anyway, the piece of software that was meant to post these just did not work and was now officially killed off - bye bye new member 'Locos on eBay'. Sorry for the misfiring experiment and thanks for all the candid and direct feedback. We have no other plans to push eBay.

That being said do feel free to share your eBay listings and postings elsewhere on the web in the Sales Forum - might get you a potential buyer and we do make some ad income.
No problem I just didn't know what was going on at first, when it went haywire.;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts