Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the hobby and just getting started. Anyone know where I might find the passenger cars to the Railking MTH 30-20394-1 AA diesels? I was able to secure the AA units and the B units 30-20394-3. The series of passenger cars 30-67933, 67934, 67935, and 67936 seemed to have been sold out some time ago. Just though I'd check this forum for any resources.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
That’s a nice color scheme, but since MTH only came out with the matching passenger cars one time in Railking and one time in Premier (20-65254, 66245, 67245, 68245 & 69245) you may have a hard time finding matching cars. I would check ebay regularly. If you get tired of waiting for matching cars, get a set of Tuscan cars and the blue ones are bound to show up in short order.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I knew it was a long shot. Tuscan may be the only immediate answer. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
Isn’t that the way it works? A few years ago, I was looking for a used Williams scale GG1 5 stripe in Tuscan for what seemed like a long while. I finally got tired of looking and got a Williams blackjack GG1. I posted about it here and someone replied that Trainworld had a blowout sale on new Williams GG1s. So, I got new Tuscan one too and now I have two scale GG1s.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Steve Nelson sold us a set several years ago. I have seen one other at York. You might try the OGR forum and list as wanted to buy. Otherwise E-Bay and York are probably the best places to try. Just keep watching.

Good luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve Nelson sold us a set several years ago. I have seen one other at York. You might try the OGR forum and list as wanted to buy. Otherwise E-Bay and York are probably the best places to try. Just keep watching.

Good luck.
Will do. Thanks for the response.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts