Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the hobby, still gathering info to start my N scale. This is my start a 4x8 phase 1 phase 2 will also be a 4x8. Going for a 2 city look with like a country side in between. Again not much to look at right now sorry if it is boring.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks clean and solid. A good foundation and track work makes all the difference on how smooth your trains run.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I agree with comments. It looks really strong. The foam is a great base...you can do so many things with foam.

I also have an N-scale 4x8. Just the other day I got my outer loop running, so I'm not very far ahead of you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with comments. It looks really strong. The foam is a great base...you can do so many things with foam.

I also have an N-scale 4x8. Just the other day I got my outer loop running, so I'm not very far ahead of you.
I just had my track up and running also testing my trains. Took it apart already to get my layout drawn. Doing a freelance/prototype of the Milwaukee Road in Montana and left my self 2 openings to expand. LOL

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts