Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend invited a few of us over this past Friday evening for a train run. I took a video of his beautiful layout from the rails perspective using my new Lionel NS CouploaCam Caboose with built in WiFi Camera. Here is my video...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice choice of music. I ordered the Milwaukee Road caboose from the latest catalog. I wasn’t really interested in the WiFi camera, or spending more for it. Maybe I’ll find a use for it after all. I really liked the view of the trains running side by side.

C

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the video. It gives a completely different perspective. I like it. :)

P

·
0 Posts
Stan is the man. I recognized his layout immediately. Thanks Ken for bringing back fond memories.

Other than building a fabulous layout, Stan makes a mean chocolate cream pie. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stan is the man. I recognized his layout immediately. Thanks Ken for bringing back fond memories.

Other than building a fabulous layout, Stan makes a mean chocolate cream pie. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stan's layout is one of my favorites. It's always a great time going to his home. I agree, Brian, nothing like his chocolate cream pie!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts