Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a Norfolk and Western Heavy Weight passenger train consist with engine, tender, and additional matching auxiliary water tender.

Cars are Athearn Blue Box, maroon with gold lettering. The complete set. RPO, baggage car, diner, coach, sleeper, and observation car. All are like new in original boxes. Kadee couplers.

Engine is a Bachmann(Blue and white box) Class J, 4-8-4 w/ smoke, operating headlight, and tender. Road number is #611. In original box with paperwork. McHenry coupler on rear of coal tender.

Also included is a matching water tender from Bachmann, with the maroon band trimmed and lettered in gold. Water tender also has original box and has Kadees installed. Auxiliary tender is a Bachmann Classic Collector Series offering.

These have very little run time and have been displayed for most of their time. The engine was serviced by Bachmann for a non-functioning smoke unit and hasn't been on the rails since being returned. Really a good looking consist.

Pictures available upon request.

I am asking $175 plus shipping and insurance for all. Ship to the Lower 48 only. PayPal only and no fees paid by the buyer. Offers will be considered.

Bob

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would be interested in the the passenger cars and the aux water tender. I already have the J. If you'd be willing to break up the set. I'd be interested. I'd give you $40

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,977 Posts
I would be interested in the the passenger cars and the aux water tender. I already have the J. If you'd be willing to break up the set. I'd be interested. I'd give you $40

Look at the date of the post he has not be on in a while. Back in August 2011 was the last time.

Though he might have e mail notification on the post, so he might answer you.
Don't hold your breath though.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts