Model Train Forum banner

O-27 question

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  ogauge47 
#1 ·
I'm mixing O-27 and Fastrack, which means I have some O-27 switches. Does anyone know of an MTH or Lionel Diesel Engine with DCS that will run on O-27?? Most of them say O-31.

thx,
Mr. Bill

#3 ·
MTH Question

On the MTH website I can see RUGGED RAILS, but in their 2010 catalogue I don't see any of that product. And when looking on their website to try an order an SD90 Rugged Rails Diesel, it does not show up.

Am I missing something or does it mean they no longer are selling that product?

Thanks.

Mr. Bill

#4 ·
MTH really does not sell stuff themselves, you usually have to find a dealer... Apparently they only made SD90's in the Rugged Rails line for the 2005 catalog year, so there may not be many forsale still... Also, the Rugged Rails line is small and not very popular, so items are limited in the first place...

When you are viewing a product page on MTH's site and click on the "Find Me" button, it gives you a list of dealers from across the country that stock the item... Of course, not every dealer uses this feature...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.