Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam looking for a decent place to buy parts. Tried Hennings, they suck. Will not answer questions and hang up the phone on me. Need a real business, not a facebook home business.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Yes.

With all due respect, if you and Hennings had problems, you might ask yourslef what you did wrong. GREAT people.

If you don't wnat to try hennings again, and i can understand why you might want a fresh start, you could try Pat's Trains. Always done me right. But be nice to them. Pat is a great guy.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know you guys like hennings but i did nothing wrong, no replies and hung up on while waiting, 2 strikes, their out. A real company is like KATO. 1 call, 1 minute, done deal. I will try the links provided, thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My criteria for lionel parts shopping: 1.internet sales, ie paypal, 2.good prices 3.good service 4.complete line of parts
So far hennings is the only one i can find that meet those criteria, although low in a few like complete parts inventory and customer service.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 2 strike game is "shame on you shame on me". Hennings is so bad, poor communication. Iam using brasseurs now, they communicate well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts