Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased at least 20 of the older O27 mostly Lionel rolling stock in the past 7 years some by accident when I did not recognize the smaller size. I run 1:48 now or as close as possible (some Rail King). Most of my smaller O27 is still in nice shape, probably not used or gently used. I am going to start throwing these away. I have Rock Island in bankruptcy blue, Great Northern, Southern Pacific, Contadina, and various labels. These are FREE to anyone who needs to run O27/O31 on a smaller layout. You would pay shipping, and I will max the shipping at $4 a car. So, I have box for instance that should get 6 of these cars in, I would ask $20-$22 to ship them Obviously, this is a defacto "cost" for you to "purchase" free rolling stock. Payment would be by PayPal.

I believe I have around 20-25 of these O27 rolling stock items. If I can stuff even more in a box I will. Email me at [email protected] Thanks Bryan

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I run primarily O27. While I don't especially need yet more cars, the idea of throwing perfectly good rolling stock away is sacrilege! Can you provide a little more detail--what brand(s) are they? What kinds of rolling stock--box cars, tank cars, gondolas, flat cars, hoppers,...?

Alternatively, post a picture or two and that will likely answer many questions!

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
If there are any that you don't manage to give away, why not donate them to a local charity/church group/thrift shop.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I dropped the ball on this post guys. I will start separating out O27 that I just don't want. I'll be keeping a couple to take the couplers off for other projects. I lost my job and my entire focus was on securing new employment which I have done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts