Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Split over 2 orders, I've now ordered enough Kato Unitrak (from M.B. Klein) to make two nested "circles" of track, with the outer being about 22½ in diameter. When my credit card cools off, I've found a 2-ft by 2-ft framed art board at Amazon; and I'll also buy a 4-pak of 12-in by 12-in x .325 in thick self-adhesive cork sheets to cover the board.

I've started to collect "shorty" rolling stock - Kato japanese prototype freight cars, I've got an unopened Bachmann 0-6-0 with tender and those 2 old Atlas Davenport switchers. I'll take pictures once I get started.

Reactions: Chaostrain

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,564 Posts
Split over 2 orders, I've now ordered enough Kato Unitrak (from M.B. Klein) to make two nested "circles" of track, with the outer being about 22½ in diameter. When my credit card cools off, I've found a 2-ft by 2-ft framed art board at Amazon; and I'll also buy a 4-pak of 12-in by 12-in x .325 in thick self-adhesive cork sheets to cover the board.

I've started to collect "shorty" rolling stock - Kato japanese prototype freight cars, I've got an unopened Bachmann 0-6-0 with tender and those 2 old Atlas Davenport switchers. I'll take pictures once I get started.
Sounds good. :)
You must have another thread going on?
What is a 2-ft by 2-ft framed art board at Amazon?

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,564 Posts
What is that , a framed cork board?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Sounds like you're off and about to start running! Good luck.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts