Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, here I have a small with diesel switcher.

Roadname: The Rock
I have everything that this model came with. Yes, it is old and dirty. It has seen better days, but it also has many days ahead of it. I was going to try to repaint it, but changed my mind. I have all the grab irons for it.(Not in pictures) When all one peice, it can pull quite a bit.(7-9 cars) It has been awhile since the last time I have messed with this. If interested, make me an offer for the parts or buy all of it! The 3 motors, I don't know what they are to. I got them in a box of N and Ho train items.(I'm guessing they are N scale motors due to size) I'm pretty sure they all run. Also I do have the wheels that came with this loco. I'm not sure if they are correct, but I do have them. Thanks!---Adam

IMG952013011095194820.jpg

IMG952013011095194852.jpg

IMG952013011095194903.jpg

IMG952013011095194916.jpg

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest, I have no clue what I'm trying to get. I know it's HO though. If anyone is interested, make an offer.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As you can guess, I'm trying to make money for some HO steam locos.

·
16,666 Posts
Adam,

Per forum rules, please post an asking price for items you have for sale here. You can always say OBO (or best offer), too, but you should set the starting mark.

Many thanks,

TJ

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
As you can guess, I'm trying to make money for some HO steam locos.
I have the necessary parts to finish that. Unfortunately, they are worth almost as much as the locomotive by themselves...an example of the unique paradox that is Atearn Blue Box. I was looking for the frame of one of those switchers to repower an older model I have. Since the price difference between that and a good quality steam model are just this side of stratospheric, I would recommend eBay, where you would get much better than I could offer.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By no means am I trying to get enough for a new steam, just some money to add to spending cash. I guess we could start it at $15?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For all of it, I would like $30. For the loco shell $10, motors $5, for Loco motor and trucks $15.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Alright, here I have a small with diesel switcher.

Roadname: The Rock
I have everything that this model came with. Yes, it is old and dirty. It has seen better days... it!
Did I read the OP correctly, you have all the parts for it? and it just needs re assembly?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shouldn't be much, I sent out a train to Arizona for under $10.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will do $10 for the train. Not for the small motors. Shipping will be under $10.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts