Model Train Forum banner

Parts for diesel railroaders

Tags
diesel parts
3K views 25 replies 5 participants last post by  john65002 
#1 ·
Alright, here I have a small with diesel switcher.

Roadname: The Rock
I have everything that this model came with. Yes, it is old and dirty. It has seen better days, but it also has many days ahead of it. I was going to try to repaint it, but changed my mind. I have all the grab irons for it.(Not in pictures) When all one peice, it can pull quite a bit.(7-9 cars) It has been awhile since the last time I have messed with this. If interested, make me an offer for the parts or buy all of it! The 3 motors, I don't know what they are to. I got them in a box of N and Ho train items.(I'm guessing they are N scale motors due to size) I'm pretty sure they all run. Also I do have the wheels that came with this loco. I'm not sure if they are correct, but I do have them. Thanks!---Adam

Vehicle

Transport Vehicle Toy

Auto part Vehicle

Technology Auto part Electronic device

See less See more
#7 ·
I have the necessary parts to finish that. Unfortunately, they are worth almost as much as the locomotive by themselves...an example of the unique paradox that is Atearn Blue Box. I was looking for the frame of one of those switchers to repower an older model I have. Since the price difference between that and a good quality steam model are just this side of stratospheric, I would recommend eBay, where you would get much better than I could offer.

#13 ·
Alright, here I have a small with diesel switcher.

Roadname: The Rock
I have everything that this model came with. Yes, it is old and dirty. It has seen better days... it!
Did I read the OP correctly, you have all the parts for it? and it just needs re assembly?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.