Model Train Forum banner

2161 - 2175 of 2175 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
This past week life got in the way of my forum participation except for a couple of quick comments so I haven't been too active. I mentioned that I had acquired a new to me car. It may upset a few purists since it is a KC converted link car but here is what I got from a But It Now/Make Offer on eBay. The seller was asking $119 plus shipping of $11.00. I offered $90 plus shipping and got it. There are a couple of minor paint issues but not bad. Since it will be for a Christmas set up with a green 951 baggage car, this car, and a green 954 Observation car it will fit right in. That is why I when I saw this car converted to KC's and had nice lettering I had to have it. I should fix the paper inside but for now it will do.

Kenny

AF 652 Pikes Peak 010.jpg

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks Tom. I looked it up and from what my information was, that is what I thought the color variation was but wasn't absolutely sure. Thanks to you, now I am.

Kenny

·
Registered
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,175
Very nice car Kenny. The heavyweights are very cool. Because of price, I am putting a 3 car green
set of Pullman cars. I have 2 so far. Watching for a good 650. I would imagine someday I will get a
red set. When I get all 3 I will do pics.

2161 - 2175 of 2175 Posts