Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
I also just got a train I've admire for years...the Santa Fe Super Chief 8-car set and an A-B-A set of Alco PAs. Got them from a member, Big Bill. I declined the power pack since I already have a few. I'm smilin'!! :giggle:

Reactions: x_doug_x

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice set.

I also just got a train I've admire for years...the Santa Fe Super Chief 8-car set and an A-B-A set of Alco PAs. Got them from a member, Big Bill. I declined the power pack since I already have a few. I'm smilin'!! :giggle:

·
Registered
104 Posts
You only go around once!
Did you see that short track he's got it on? Hopefully way more than once. Haha!! (jk, I know.)

Here's one that I've been wanting for years. And when I say "years" I mean "a week", but if feels like a lot longer.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The short track was just to test some stuff and see what worked. Putting a track up around the ceiling in my spare bedroom I have trains set up in. Bought this train to go up there but not sure i'm going to use it up there yet

Did you see that short track he's got it on? Hopefully way more than once. Haha!! (jk, I know.)

Here's one that I've been wanting for years. And when I say "years" I mean "a week", but if feels like a lot longer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The short track was just to test some stuff and see what worked.
Yeah, I assumed. It was really a joke about the previous comment of "only go around once". And my "(I know)" was an attempt to say that I knew that wasn't the final track - but I guess I should have been more clear with that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts