Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to send a PM to the admin but cannot find a way to do that. How do I send a PM to an admin?

Thanks,
Tim.

·
16,666 Posts
Try sending a PM to "gunrunnerjohn". You can also CC "admin" ... though I'm not sure if the latter is current/working.

·
16,666 Posts
Top Menu. User CP. See left menu bar. There: Private Message. Send New Message.

Also: Top Menu. Quick Links. Private Message, etc.

Also: At the top-right of the home page, where it says "Welcome" and your user name, there's a Private Messages hotlink just under that.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I know that is where it is suppose to be, but I don't have a menu item to send a private message. There is no hot link under "Welcome" and my user name either.

I just registered with this login this afternoon and got the generic PM welcoming me. There was no option to reply to it.

Thanks,
Tim.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I now have probably three logins on the forum, "WanderingSol07", "timlange3", and this one, "[email protected]". The first two should be @gmail.com. Would like to get rid of WanderingSol07 and [email protected] and just go with [email protected]. I asked for a password reset on timlange3 and got a new temp password. But the system would not let me login with the temp password. So if you can fix timlange3 with a password that would work that would be great!

Thanks,
Tim.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I now have probably three logins on the forum, "WanderingSol07", "timlange3", and this one, "[email protected]". The first two should be @gmail.com. Would like to get rid of WanderingSol07 and [email protected] and just go with [email protected]. I asked for a password reset on timlange3 and got a new temp password. But the system would not let me login with the temp password. So if you can fix timlange3 with a password that would work that would be great!

Thanks,
Tim.
Suggestion, leave off the email addresses and just use your name or a username that you choose. A little more private that way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts