Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Friday!

We just finished up with a video about our Plug & Play system. Make sure to check it out!

That's not all! We've got something special coming soon … a small passenger station! Check back next week for more details.

Have a great weekend!
Mark the Menards Train Guy

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
A new building next week, supposedly a small passenger station, that should be interesting.

We have a new Menards that just opened last week. Grand opening starting tomorrow with lots of giveaways every day next week. A lot of $500 gift cards in the mix.

Bill

·
Registered
31 Posts
I currently have six of the Menards plug n play buildings and two of the trucks and very happy with each. I save up my rebates and add a new building every winter, when they’re on display in the stores.

·
Registered
483 Posts
A new building next week, supposedly a small passenger station, that should be interesting.

We have a new Menards that just opened last week. Grand opening starting tomorrow with lots of giveaways every day next week. A lot of $500 gift cards in the mix.

Bill
We will await your report with photos of train related items.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
We will await your report with photos of train related items.
There won't be any train related items at this store since it just opened and there is no train stuff shipping from the DC.

I did visit the grand opening this morning and my wife and I reistered for the free stuff for today. Do not need to be there to win. Each day this week has similar give aways. Free stuff today included.

Four $500 gift certificates
One $250 gift cerificate
Washer & dryer set
10" portable table saw
20 volt .lithium hammer drill kit
3 cases of Spreger craft soda.

Bill

·
Registered
503 Posts
We just had a 5th Menards open up in the Greater Kansas City Metro Area. It is located with in eyesight of the Nascar Kansas Speedway. I had thought about giving it a visit until Seayabill stated that the new stores will not have any train items for a while. This bit of information saved me an 80 mile road trip.

THANKS

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
We just had a 5th Menards open up in the Greater Kansas City Metro Area. It is located with in eyesight of the Nascar Kansas Speedway. I had thought about giving it a visit until Seayabill stated that the new stores will not have any train items for a while. This bit of information saved me an 80 mile road trip.

THANKS
Around mid Oct the DC starts shipping train stuff to the stores. What product is left after the Holiday Season is relocated upstairs to the seasonal area. A new store just opening will have to wait till mid Oct for its first shipment of train stuff.

Bill

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's nice.

hey mark, any chance the case of flat cars will return?

they were a good seller out here.
bigdodgetrain,

That's hard to say. If we do come out with another production run, which roadnames would you like to see?

Thank you,
Mark the Menards Train Guy

·
Registered
503 Posts
As far as Road Names are concerned Modern & Fallen Flags would be nice. The new productions could follow what Menards is using on it's current Box Car, Hopper, Gondola offerings. Maybe some Military Livery. Sky is the limit. I am sure whatever is offered would be welcome to us "O Gauge" enthusiast. Various Dealer packs could be offered as well. Or a build your own pack option.

THANKS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts