Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make some suggestion.

1. The very light brown text on the bright white background is too hard to read it needs to be darker or a brighter color.
2. On the "O" gauge forum the line between the sticky's and the posts need to be darker to separate the two.

I am sure this format is here to stay. So lets make some positive suggestion to make it better.
Ed

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm already getting used to it. But agree that maybe there are some changes we can make as we go to make it a bit more user friendly. It'll come along

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I don't want to go back but just minor tweaks here. I think the new list could tighter together.

·
Registered
715 Posts
The old forum had an option to "Mark forums read" (note that forums is plural).
If this option is still there, I can't find it.

You have to take the steps to mark EACH individual forum "read" now, and then confirm that choice. Many more steps.

Can the option to mark ALL forums "read" simultaneously be restored?

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
If you click on a thumbnail, you can page through the photos in a post. But you also get to page thru every single photo on the thread. For example, on Spences insulation thread, click on any photo from the first post and if you keep going, you also get a photo of a tube of adhesive he posted the next day. Not sure if that’s a glitch or intentional.

I miss the ability to go to someone’s profile and bring up a list of all threads they started. You can currently use advanced search to bring up a list of all their posts for a specified date range, but it would be nice to be able to see just threads that they started.

·
Registered
815 Posts
When an image is attached to a post and you click on it to view larger you are taken to a slideshow of every image attached to every post on that page of the thread. I think you should only see the images attached to that post.

ETA: Was posting at the same time as Bob.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I would like to make some suggestion.

1. The very light brown text on the bright white background is too hard to read it needs to be darker or a brighter color.
Try in in Dark Mode.......I did, and I'll never go back to light mode; it's too bright, as you have said.....

·
Administrator
747 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all? :)

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad. We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread.

- Cricket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.