Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Admin
44,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice recently when I post a message, it posts but the message remains in the edit box, anyone else noticing something like that? Never saw this before about a week or so ago. It doesn't always happen, but I haven't been able to track down why it would ever happen.

·
Registered
9,768 Posts
Nope, but I figured it out. My mouse left button was repeating, new mouse, no problem. I started noticing it in other places.
Been happening to me too. Doesn't hurt anything, but it's there.

·
Registered
221 Posts
there is some good information at the admin zone ..

give a look there, lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
sorry in the delay getting the info ...
verticalscope did sell off part of it's stock, but it was about 200 million dollars, for about 56 per cent ownership. It was bought by Torstar, which alsp owns the Tpronto Star newspaper, on July 29, 2015. Verticalscope then removed all firearm related sites from it's web page, a list of sites includes ..1911Forum.com 1911Talk.com 68Forums.com 700Rifle.com ACRForum.com
AirSoftSniperForum.com AR15Forums.com ArmsLocker.com BersapistolForum.com
BlowgunForum.com ColtForum.com DefensiveCarry.com FloridaConcealedCarry.com
FNForum.net GearHog.com Glock.pro GlockForum.net GrayBeardOutdoors.com
GunBlog.com GunBoards.com Gunco.net GunForums.net GunHub.com GunnerForum.com
GunListings.org HandgunForum.net HandgunsandAmmunition.com HKPro.com
KahrForum.com KeltecForum.com KimberTalk.com M14Forum.com MarlinOwners.com
MassCops.com MP-Pistol.com NationalGunForum.com PistolSmith.com
RimFireCentral.com RugerForum.net RugerPistolForums.com ShootersForum.com
ShootersRealm.com ShotgunForums.com Sigarms556.com SigTalk.com
SlingshotForum.com SmithandWessonForums.com SniperForums.com TaurusArmed.net
TheAKForum.net TheFirearmBlog.com UtahConcealedCarry.com WaltherForums.com
XCRForum.com XDTalk.com

·
Registered
221 Posts
On a side note , hackers stole around 45 million passwords from verticalscope owned sites, on about 2018, don't know what month... I -assume- it was from the verticalscope servers as they would not have gotten so many sites by going to each one individually ..further information is o LeakedSource.com .. just a fyi .. "A different group of researchers took a swing at the MD5 hashes and cracked 11 million in just 10 days. " These are mostly passwords used by users on these sites ...

·
Registered
221 Posts
that's just the firearms related sites, i -think- they are up to 600, or maybe even 800 forums that they own and manage, it's a rather large enterprise that doesn't really own anything physical, lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts